Garlic Parmesan Chicken &Vegetables
4 Chicken Breasts
2-3 Broccoli Crowns
4-5 Medium Red Poatoes
1/4 cup Olive Oil
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Black Pepper
2 tsp Onion Powder
2 tsp Paprika
2 tsp Dry Mustard
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
4-5- Cloves garlic (crushed/minced?
1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut Broccoli & Potatoes into small bite size pieces and place on either side of large baking sheet.
- Place chicken breasts in the center of the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the Veggies, Chicken and Potatoes with Olive Oil (reserve about 1 tsp for later use)
- In a small bowl mix Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Paprika, Dry Mustard, and Red Pepper Flakes.
- Evenly sprinkle the spice mixture over Vegetables, Potatoes and both sides of the Chicken Breasts.
- Lightly mix the vegetables on the Pan with your hands to coat evenly.
- Add the reserved Olive Oil to the crushed/minced Garlic and rub on top of each chicken Breast.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan Cheese evenly over everything on the baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 30-40 minutes depending on the thickness of the Chicken Breast. Internal Temperature should 165 degrees.
***My daughter found a version of the above recipe on the well known Tasty Facebook account. I did try their recipe to the tee to find out how it tasted and was not satisfied with the results. So above you will find my version of that with a much more earthy taste with a lot less salt.***